Pool & Spa Service
Haggerty Pools services pool and spa customers in Fairfield County Connecticut and Westchester County New York. We install and service all pool equipment including, pool and spa motors, pool and spa pumps, gas pool heaters, electric heat pool pumps, all pool plumbing repairs, spa jet blowers, check valves, salt chlorinating systems, salt cells and sensors, Jandy controllers, Hayward controllers, Pentair controllers, variable speed pumps, erosion tablet feeders, ozone systems and much more.
- Swimming Pool & Spa Design, Restoration, and Construction
- Genesis 3 Design Group Gold Member
- Serving Fairfield County CT & Westchester County NY
- Swimming Pool Openings and Closings
- Water Savings or Drain and Clean
- Weekly Service - Chemical Evaluations, Delivery, Corrections and Modifications
- Repair or Replacement of Products to Keep your Pool & Spa Running Efficiently
- New Equipment Installation
- Underground Pipe Replacement
- Surface Re-finishing
- Poolside Masonry including Stairs and Retaining Walls
- Pool Light Repair and Installation
- Sand Changes or DE Filter Element Cleanings
- Leak Tests by Certified Diver
- Pressure Testing the Lines
- Minor Cracks to Major Overhauls
- State-of-the-Art Automation
- Edge Coping, Repair and Refurbishments
- New Swimming Pool Decking and Water Features
- Custom Outdoor Kitchens
Interested in controlling everything from a touchscreen? Haggerty Pools will help you do just that.
Uniquely intuitive. Haggerty Pools lets you control nearly every aspect of your backyard from anywhere. Our icon-based touchscreen interface is unmatched in the industry, and with apps for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™, everything from turning up the heat on your spa to setting the theme for your next backyard party can be achieved with a single touch.
Flexible as water. Haggerty Pools' modular system architecture offers the flexibility and scalability needed as your backyard evolves through the years. Want to add a heater? A porch fan? Landscape Lighting? Now you can seamlessly and painlessly add devices with easy plug-and-play expansion.
Plugged into the future. Stay on the cutting edge of automation technology with the unique USB feature, which allows you to upload new capabilities or install and restore configurations—no more costly, time-consuming upgrades necessary.
Built for your needs. Customize to fit your family's unique personality. Set up to 50 Favorites icons to access the features and functions you use most, quickly and easily. Build up to 25 customizable themes to create the atmosphere for a romantic evening or a lively pool party, all with the touch of a button.
Heating & Heat Loss
- Reduce heat loss by using a pool cover. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, savings of 50% - 70% are possible.
- Fencing, hedges, landscaping, and cabanas that shelter your pool from prevailing winds will further reduce heat loss.
- If your pool heater is more than five years old, chances are a new high efficiency gas heater could quickly pay for itself in utility bill savings.
- If you use your pool only on weekends, reduce your heater or heat pump thermostats settings by eight to ten degrees during the week.
- When leaving for vacation for more than a week, turn off the pool heater or heat pump, including the pilot light. Please use caution in freezing conditions.
- According to the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals and the American Red Cross, the most healthful swimming temperature is 78 degrees. Reducing your heater or heat pump thermostat to maintain a 78 degree or lower temperature will also help conserve energy.
- Install a timer or a control system to automate the hours of operation.
- When reopening your pool, make sure your heater or heat pump is working properly.